Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What to do?

I m going through a strange situation now a days…I don’t know what to do. I had some planes or better to say that I thought that something should happened in some manner but after talking to somebody I feel that things are not like before anymore.

If I use my mind then it seems very straight but I don’t do that and things get complicated. I don’t understand what is the problem with me? It has been long time now but still I am in the same mess just can’t leave it at ones.

I always wonder why things to wrong? Specially, when you have thought that something will happen in a particular manner and it does not happen. From last some days, I am not at all feeling comfortable. There are several reasons of it like having a lot of work( when you don’t want to do that), not having enough time to do what I like, and all same things day in day out, and most of all same old stuff which I am unable to forget. I want change; I want to do something which gives me relief, serenity, peace but problem is that I don’t know what I want, I don’t know what gives me harmony.

So for a change, I m incorporating some changes in my daily life;

1) Wont watch romantic movies (romance sucks).
2) Wont play age( that sucks too).
3) Will read and write blogs indeed.
4) Will be bit quite
5) Just mind my own business rather then taking about others.
6) And will make sure that I don’t think of past(just for a change)

That’s all for today..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my exam is on the head..i sud now concentrate in study..but from past few weeks i've been thinking abt him..may b i'm thinking abt a relationship..but its not d rite time..n it sucks all of my concentration..i sud hav to stop these thoughts..its too much..coz i've to perform in exam hall..not now in real life

Anonymous said...

try to forget them who don't care about u

Abhay said...

@anonymous: you are so right abt forgetting them...but could u just tell me how??

Anonymous said...

@abhay: when u had posted this blog..it was March 8,2006...and now it is going to be March 8,2008. I hardly believe that u didn't make any change in ur life.

Anonymous said...

Though sometimes I think..I will just forget him, flash him out from my life...but its not so easy to do

Abhay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhay said...

hey Anony..u r so rite..I wrote this post in march'06 ..do u know that I was just 3-4 years late in writing it..so i did change in those years nd m still trying..just dont know how much more time wud it take...but it's okie, I cant do nething except it..

Anonymous said...

@Abhay: I think you shall...

Anonymous said...

thanx Abhay...ur determination is my inspiration to do the same..though don't know.. how far 'll I be able to do so??