Friday, March 10, 2006

The others

Why talk about others?
I know what sort of person I am, as told by some of my friends I am bit extrovert, I talk a lot but I talk a lot about others what has somebody done, what is somebody doing and blah blah but why do I do that? This problem ( it seems like a problem to me ) is not only with me but lots of people do that and the reason being none! What do people have this attitude, can’t they just be happy with their own work? The people who know me and reading this might be in shock that why he is talking about it! But seriously if I have done some mistake then I thing you should learn from it. More specifically learn from others mistake because you cant do those all yourself…
What else ..wrote this stuff yesterday and posting it today…bit late in everything 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

never do believe him/her whom you ever loved,which was from so called GOOD FRIENDSHIP

Anonymous said...

i ve learned so much..

Abhay said...

@anonymous: Whoever u r ..could u teach me a lesson or two..seems everybody is learning except me..

Anonymous said...

@abhay: I can't..I think life itself is a journey of lessons for us..better u go with ur life

Anonymous said...

I just want to say one thing...the person whom I love most..also hate most

Abhay said...

@Anony...it's really nice to here wat u think...but in my case..ppl I know dont speak much...I hardly spoke to her since years..nd may b if some buddy tells me, y they hate me, I cud try to improve.

Anonymous said...

@Abhay: as you too are doing the same thing...

Anonymous said...

again I want to say the samething here...we sudn't argue regarding our personal feelings...as I feel.. sometimes I want to recall him n sometimes I don't..sometimes I cry for him n sometimes don't want to remember things related to him...wat sud I do?? don't know.. let our own feelings be secret...let stop it here.