Thursday, March 30, 2006

What M I doing?

I really don’t understand y m I like this?
I ll do things which I know I sud not.do. like just worrying abt one person who does not even give me a damn abt me…I think I m gonna be mad.
Why do I do this..when every thing is clear…when I know nothing is going to happen..
I m scared that I might do sth..cant just god give me sth else to think abt?
There r thousand other ppl who think abt me ..
Amit, Manoj, Ankur,upendra,Rohit, my family n even my friends family but I m such an asshole.
I know that I have agreed to not discuss it nemore, not talk abt it nemore but Who the hell will tell me how to do that. It all so funny everybody in running behind somebody else u care abt ppl who care abt some other ppl but u..
Neway wat can be done..it’s always like this, u cant get wat u want when it’s not in ur hand. So finally I have to convince myself that I m happy, I have to show everybody that I m happy but I only know how pleased I m.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi abhay..u don't kno me..but at sum point our feelings r same..sumtimes i also don't understand..y m i like this..y m i so much worrying abt him whom i never met..may b i luv him..but can't tell it to him..coz d situation is not like tat..its all abt heart which we can't always control..n when d situation goes out of hand..may b then we pray to God 4 showing us d rite way..n i also..don't kno wat ll b there 4 me..bing with luv is fate..otherwise it's broken...

Anonymous said...

its not funny.. noone can feel ur pain until he/she passes through the same

Anonymous said...

I also sometimes wonder abt myself..y I do those things wat I sudn't do. But I m going to incorporate one change in my life.. will be quiet.