Have you ever thought about love?
I always wonder how two people could be in love. What do you mean by love after all?
Just being together for some time say a year or two and enjoying? Spending time and knowing what other person’s likes and dislikes are? How he/she reacts with a particular situation and how the other one support him/her when they are depressed? Taking care of somebody when you are together and giving hopes to each other?
This is what love is all about?
You know what I feel? I feel when you spend time with somebody, irrespective of what the other person is, he will be having some good qualities and he will be lacking in some areas. And when you get along you see where we can share thing? Where we can help each other? And this starts with so called “FRIENDSHIP” then after god knows when this friendship goes to something else …
But point is not what do we do when we are together but what do we do when we get separated. Slowly everything goes into vain, your so called friends or whatever finds some other “GOOD” friends and who knows that one of those friends might be having better qualities then you have!!!
I am not saying this is the only case, some times there are other situations when nobody can help you out, but here just saying that “we don’t have any other option but to forget each other” does not make any sense. We all have good and bad times and when we are happy we decide this thing needs to be done, we know what gives us harmony and when bad time comes we see difficulties in going along with old thoughts
Shall we think about past, shall we worry about future or shall we just live like as we have lived when we were together? We all know that what we should do but nobody does that..we just think, worry instead of living and we lose all our live doing so. Can’t we just live in present, be happy , be together and think of nothing.
I know we can’t because we don’t have the guts to face the truth, the truth that we are just doing what everybody else wants and not what we want. We don’t even listen to our hearts, we just go along with the wind of negative thought and that is all..everything is over…over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
i thought ur post is very caustic..
cheer up dude..
this is the most sad literature i have ever read.
my situation is lil bit difrent from u...we r gud frnds..but its me who luv him..n we never met..
Luv - may b understand to eachother..he has better qualification than me..but never show ne pride...n being together??
don't kno..coz its one way..yeah but onethng is same..it can't live u..leave u only 4 worrying abt him..n it may b to lose him...
it just leaves u alone to die
@anonymous:ohh...does it??? I m not sure. Ppl just move on, and let me tell u one more thing abt moving on...ppl who say that they hv moved on, only knows how much they miss their past..
@abhay:is it really??? It means that u are a person who loves to live with past..
hope it was your first break up...don't think too much, there will be someone for you
hahaha..u really think so??? nd I know if u know me...do I look that much fool to u that I ll b waiting for another break up..I m done with this haert thing...it does not have ne more feelings nemore...
@Abhay: I think no fool will do that again...what category you do belong, you know better...
LOVE..in another point of view..a combination of query, doubt and pain.
ohhh..it seems u know lot abt luv...
yeah..I think everybody should have a clear idea about it...how does it matter if we are different???
I think we sudn't argue when LOVE is concerned...
Post a Comment