Hello to all the wise ppl of the world…
I m sure no trader is reading this blog, specially short sterling trader.
So to start with ..I sud tell u, this is the product with I trade, and I m trading sterling since last 2 years, which is not important but the important thing is that I still suck at it. Daily I go to office thinking that this is the day…I m gonna do great today and obviously market proves me wrong. Some times I feel that somebody is laughing from inside of the terminal and saying “look ye aaj phir aa gaya, Aaj to bachke nahi gayega”. And here goes another 1000 pounds.
It’s like whenever I do a put a trade..a message pops up saying ..”you r screwed buddy, just live with it”.
Leave apart my losses, actually I am a gud learner. I learn very fast and I learn from my mistakes. I don’t repeat them, at least not the very next day. I take more than enough time to forget about my blunders before repeating them. I am just like Sourabh Ganguly, who knows he shouldn’t be playing a leg side ball but he does it anyway and then swings his bat, saying “ohhh fuck why did I do that” and goes to the pavilion and rests in peace. The difference is just that he does not have to play every day for 11 hours. Lucky me!!
But koi gal nahi…that’s wat I love to do…and it does tell u that there are ppl wiser then you and you are still learning, That is why I said in the beginning ..
hello all the wise ppl of the world…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
like Sourabh Ganguly!!!!
well I shouldn't make any comments regarding this point...
sup man??
im also a sterling trader
and i understnd..
now I know why u didnt tell me that there was an update on ur blog.. :)
Its addressed to all the wise people ofcourse
@Varsha: hey..u r the only person I sent link to...mujhe lagta hai aaj kal apna connecting networt thoda week ho gaya hai...
Neway thanks for passing by...:)
Post a Comment