Monday, July 21, 2008

Office@Home..

Hey guys...I m just here to tell u that Futures First has started a new office@Jaipur( 7th one in India) and I m too happy to share it with u guys..so finally, I will be moving to jaipur in a weeks time.
It's been long since I lived at home, I left Bhopal some 6 years back when I got into IIIT hyderabad, spent my life's 6 most crucial years there and now moving to Jaipur.

As told by steve jobs..U can only connect the dots by looking backwards, I can surely say he is all right abt it...When I see backward, I can see it all...Wat I did and how I did it...it might be nothing to some ppl and a little to other...but to me it's the first step for the life ahead...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Who do you exactly refer to when you write "guys". Do you assume that no girl is going to read your blog?
If thats the case than you havn't learned much from all the comments you have been getting, all from girls.
Move to Jaipur, you are dirtying NCR up.

Anusha said...

Hey Abhay, this is good news..

I wish I could be at a place again which I can call home..

And I must say, Vivek is right!! :-D

Anusha said...

Or maybe you really don't want the gals to read and comment.. :-)

Anonymous said...

gr8!! now onwards u enjoy ur di-made food..

Gaurav Somani said...

Abhay...

waiitng for u to psot in hindi :)
hamari Angrezi kamjoor hai bhai.