Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Buying A House!!

Hey ppl, It's been long, I know.
I just hope everybody is fine and working at the same place where they were working when u read my last post!

Actually, I m hoping a lot now a days, hoping for market to recover, liquidity to easy, and myself to get married :) But actually I can't do anything about any of these.


If you talk abt the market, after a recent turmoil in financial market I guess there will be some change in the advertisements , like a master card add

There are somethings money can’t buy, For everything else there is Master Card**.

** Master Card can’t buy you houses too as we have liquidity problem.


So if you are from those lucky few who does not want master card to help you out in buying a dream home then u might go ahead and read this post, else you can always go to US and buy a house there. It is nobody’s dream over there and you will get it cheap.

On a serious note, have u ever considered buying a house? I have and in simple words, it’s really pain in the ass. There are thousand things which can go wrong and if u are lucky then only some of them will go wrong and u will become a Landlord otherwise only the lord can help you.

First of all, there has to be a real land. You can’t buy something which does not exist.Then that has to be legal, meaning it had to be approved buy the government. Like JDA if u belong to Jaipur, HUDA, NDA in case of Hyderabad and Noida respectively (yeah, I have only been to these places). And most importantly you should have a vasundhara yog( ppl say that one only buys a property if his kundali is having vasundhara yog) and interestingly only a good pandit knows about it.

So if you fulfil all the above conditions then congratulation you are eligible to own a house else as I said, you can always go to US 

PS: Congratulate me. I just fulfilled the above conditions!

7 comments:

Varsha said...

u filled all the conditions.. and did u buy the house?

Abhay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhay said...

@Varsha: Yes, I did.

Varsha said...

Oh thats a great news.. Congratulations..

Anusha said...

Wow! I read your post only now...Many Congratulations!!

Abhay said...

Thank you guys.

Gaurav Somani said...

uncle gyan mat dooo

write a book 101 ways how to buy a house !