Aaoge jab tum oo sajna, angna phool khilenge, barsega sawan jhoom jhoom ke…
Have u heard this song...yeah rite..song from movie jab we met, wonderful movie and wonderful song. Actually I have been listening to this song quite often recently. I don’t know why everybody (Most of the ppl I kown) loves these kinda songs. May be because this song gives you hope, that something is gonna happen, you don’t know when but u hope that it will happen soon. Other reason might be that it’s in our nature to wait, whenever we go out of options, we wait. Somebody is waiting to be happy, somebody is waiting for his love, somebody to be rich, someone is just waiting (in fact he doesn’t even know, what he is waiting for). I don’t know how much human time we have wasted in just waiting instead of doing something about our needs and wants.(yeah of course some ppl don’t even know what they want ..so they should definitely wait)
It’s so simple actually..The world can be divided in two kinda ppl, the ppl who likes to wait for everything to happen and ppl who are make it happen.
Let’s not talk about human race here…let me tell you about myself…I love this song so much that I can’t even tell you and the funny thing is that I don’t belong to any of above categories. I never waited anything to happen by itself and I could never do anything about it.
Anyway..I don’t think you guys should be reading this anymore…I don’t want you also to belong to the same group. Some wise man said ones..when one door closes another one opens, but we WAIT so much for that closed door to open that we don’t see the one which is opened for us…to sawan ke barasne ka wait mat karo..just do whatever you can rite now..other wise you won’t even remember how much time has already been gone in waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Time n Tide wait for none...All Good Products come to those who wait.. lill bit controversial in nature like you!!!
so some door is opened? :-)
really nice song that one is...
well more than waiting for the closed door to open, I think human time is wasted more in accepting the fact that the door is closed....once that is accepted, i think, ppl would move on..
Your writing has changed a lot..There is more humor to it now where there once was a certain bitterness...
Somethings, like your writing, do change..the wait is worth it.. ;-)
Very well written.. We keep waiting for our whole lives for things to happen untill they actually happen or we lose patience :)
And I love that song too :)
Keep Wrinting
:)
@Anony:I agree with u..I m not sure whether u sud b waiting for new product..but I m sure u sudn't wait for older one to expire b4 getting the new one..
Thanks for commenting..keep comming :)
@blog writer:when one thing is over.. means it over...n about expired product.. it really doesn't has any use value in practical..
@anusha:I agree with u..wait sometimes worth...but it's not equally applicable for all..
@Anusha: You r rite di...my writing has changed..actually everything has changed in last few years...
keep coming and commenting..
@Varsha: I m sure u love that song..you r my friend after all ..
Thanks for reading nd commenting..
keep coming :)
Post a Comment