Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I m back..

Hey ppl..how u doing? I know it’s been long time since I blogged but I guess now I sud start writing again. It’s not because I have lots of things to write abt but because I just want to write.
So wat has happened in last 2 years?
A lot I guess. Let’s start with my job. As u know that I started this blog when I got this job so lets restart it with the same topic.
To tell u the truth, I am actually doing quite gud. Have earned some money in last 1 year, very happy with the work as I guess I enjoy doing every part of it, let it be trading, presenting or taking interviews.
Some of u who don’t know me and some who know me but not reading this blog will be happy to know that Futures First is opening a office in Jaipur, which will start around june some time and I am dying to shift there. After a long time I will get home made food...Thanks to the management..who listen to traders..:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see u coming back here

Abhay said...

@Anony...thanks buddy...I didn't know nebody reads this blog...

Varsha said...

welcome back.. yes people do read ur blog