Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I have a Problem..

(Three post in a row!!! dont worry wrote it long back just posting it now..)
I have a problem!!!
Yeah! U heard me correctly. I have a problem!
First thing you do about any problem is to realize that you have one at the first place and that I have done but before I start explaining it I need to clear that the problem is not in the sense US of A people take it( which wouldn’t be the case here anyway because nobody from US is reading this blog). I don’t take drugs and off course I m not going crazy about anything. It’s just one thing which is bothering me since ages, that is I talk too much. Literally speaking, if I don’t do anything about it right now then I will have to face serious consequences later.
It’s not that I get to know about this problem recently, it’s just that it has seems more of everlasting problem now.
There have been quite no. of incidence where I should have spoken little less to gain more. One was in my vaishno devi yatra, where I was about to go over bound with one of my colleagues and another was at home in some discussion.
As far as I remember there had been some people who told me that I have to improve on this part and I knew at that time also that they were right but unfortunately I didn’t do anything about it.
So starting today I have decided to become more careful about everything I speak.
One wise man had said that animals get into trouble because they can’t speak and humans because they do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to talk about some bogus words like...words of eyes, unspoken words, silence speaks more than words.. n blah blah. Talking too much is not the problem(as I like it too, only offline/offscreen).. but the problem is to speak some words which are double entendre...coz some ppl sometimes may not take it easily...n never cross ur limit while u r making fun with someone unknown.. as what is easy/casual for u..may not be for him/her

Abhay said...

@Anony...absolutely rite...It's just not everyone is ur friends...nd I just get confused with tat..no problem...working on it...

Varsha said...

Hmmm.. i never knew that recent discussions wud make u write a whole post.. nonetheless, we all must work on our problem areas :) gud thing is u know what ur problem is :)

Anonymous said...

@Abhay...very true..but one revision is needed here...everyone who's known to u, may be ur friend.. but not all of them are ur good friends.
w.r.t. my sub, I can say one thing that in roller coaster ride of life good friends are always few in number